Environmental sustainability is an increasingly central parameter in product and process innovation. We help our customers devise a green strategy and new business models based on the circular economy, product and process eco-design, adoption of recyclability models, and efficient use of resources.
What we do
We have developed a method for improving environmental sustainability structured over four steps.
- Eco-strategy: definition of the eco-innovation strategy and the applicable business model.
- Eco-assessment: analysis and conversion of the product/process life cycle in terms of CO2 equivalent or other parameters of interest.
- Eco-improvement: identification of the most critical steps in the process in order to plan remedial action.
- Eco-roadmap: prioritisation of action, definition of the implementation timeline, and coordination of activities to achieve the strategic objectives defined at the outset.
- Lower environmental impact of products or processes.
- Opportunities to access calls for tender, supplies, competitive procedures, funding, etc., requiring an objective assessment of environmental parameters.
- Enhanced business performance through the introduction of new, more profitable business models.